In our exhibition are currently shown all species of this bird group, which occur in Eurasia. Males, females, juvenile dresses, partly also in aberrant colorations as well as hybrid forms are represented.
- Sickle-fowl, Falcipennis falcipennis, eastern Siberia
- Willow Grouse, Lagopus lagopus, boreal tundra
- Rock ptarmigan, Lagopus muta, boreal tundra, high mountains of Eurasia
- Black grouse, Lyrurus tetrix, northern Eurasia
- Caucasian black grouse, Lyrurus mlokosiewiczi, Caucasus
- Capercaillie, Tetrao urogallus, northern Eurasia
- Rock Capercaillie, Tetrao parvirostris, eastern Siberia, northern Mongolia
- Hazel grouse, Tetrastes bonasia, northern Eurasia
- Ruffed Grouse, Lyrurus tetrix x Tetrao urogallus, northern Eurasia.
All species shown are presented in their habitats, in showcases closed on all sides. The size of the exhibition is variable and can be arranged and adapted according to your wishes and spatial conditions.
We are at your disposal for any further information.